How to uninstall program- remove software from PC?
tutorial i will show you how to uninstall program- remove software from PC in easy steps.
Have you ever been bothered with software applications that just won't uninstall themselves from the Add/Remove Programs list found in the Control Panel of Windows?
Or seen duplicate entries there? if you are having problems with uninstalling a program from this list of applications, simply
we will use Asmwsoft PC Optimizer To do that in simple steps.
- Run Asmwsoft PC Optimizer then select "Fix invalid
- click "fix invalid entries" button to quickly fix invalid
- To completely remove the software and files installed when you install the software in your PC.
- select and click the software from the program list.
- click the "uninstall program" button the simply follow
instruction of removing.
- when uninstallation finished click the "refresh" button if you
still seeing the program name in program list, then click the
- click "delete entry" button.
- if you want to get full information of any installed program then select the software from programs list then click the "program info" button.
Recommended actions to keep your PC Optimized
Clean out junk files :
Tutorial how to Check all common locations
on your PC that may house temporary files, cache, old logs and other junk, then remove everything in a click to free up disk space