Easy steps to fix files error.
1) Start your PC then log on as an administrator user.
2) Click Start button >> select All Programs >> Accessories >> System Tools
>> then select System Restore.
3) From the new window, select "restore my computer to an earlier time"
option then click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the restore list, then
5) On the confirmation window click Next .
6) Restart your PC.
How to remove files from system auto start:
Step One: Click Start and click Run command.
Step Two: Type Msconfig in the dialog box and then press Enter.
Step Three: From the System Configuration Utility, click
Step Four: from command column find file and disable
Dr Prot Antivirus new Features:
Dr Prot Antivirus provides security check for process running in your PC
using our online security database. You could use any type of scanning to check
your PC against Viruses, Trojans, Spywares and other malicious programs Dr Prot
Antivirus is a useful and efficient tool that is meant to assist you in
protecting your computer from virus infections, Trojans, Malware and other
- Protection against Spywares, Trojans, and wide range of viruses.
- Dr Prot Antivirus supports multiple drive scanning including networked
- Automatically scan any new USB drive when inserted.
- Real time protection.
- Very simple to use.
- Unlimited updates as soon as they ready.